Benefits of outdoor media
Outdoor Advertising can reach everyone
Did you know how many advertising platforms you have to talk to your target audience? Not only is outdoor advertising, strategically located billboards on high foot fall areas or besides our busiest roads outdoor also includes giant posters, benches, signs, advertising on buses, subways trains, trams and taxis but also shopping center lifts, escalators and even bus stops and bins and now even painted logos and marketing messages under your feet on the path with short term paint what a selection! And I’m sure you didn’t know that was all available to you did you?
Outdoor advertising reaches its audience as an element of the environment. Unlike newspaper, radio or TV, it doesn’t have to be invited into the home. And it doesn’t provide entertainment to sustain its audience.
Truly Cost Effective Outdoor Media
- Great Audience Reach
- Advertising is the most visual advertising tool you can use to connect with your audience, unlike TV, radio or display adverts it cannot be turned off or turned off. One of the great benefits of outdoor advertising is its impressive scale and its targeted location.
- Frequent Message Marketing
- When used as its most effective a campaign message can be exposed to the consumer via several targeted outdoor advertising media the effect your message can have on the consumer could completely change their purchasing habits for that day. A joined up outdoor campaign where the advertisers creatively uses an outdoor marketing mix consisting of bus rears, billboards, shopping center lifts and indoor/outdoor poster cases not only exposes the consumer to your repeated marketing message but anchors your product and brand in their mind using a creative and influential marketing technique called ‘snowing’ exposure over and over resulting the in the consumer unknowingly tempted by your product and it works!
- Media statistics
- A recent survey conducted by the Outdoor Media Centre revealed 92% of shoppers said they had been exposed to an outdoor advert 30 minutes before purchasing, compare this to newspaper at 4% and the second highest surveyed advertising media radio at 36% this really put it into perspective how hugely influential you can be by using outdoor advertising and 82% of shopping said they impulse purchased that day. People are exposed to it whether they like it or not. In this sense, outdoor advertising truly has a captured audience.
- Target Locations
- Outdoor advertising has the unique feature of targeted location. With a truly amazing selection of high footfall or main road locations you can use outdoor advertising as an extension to your shop front or showroom. A billboard located a block in front of your business can direct people to your showroom or a bus driving by your shop can be used as a direction tool truly inventive! Outdoor advertising is an excellent adjunct to other types of advertising you are doing. In fact, it is most effective when coupled with other media.